He-Man Dual Controls Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared. We will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
Collecting Personal Information
We collect personal information in line with the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as implemented by the Data Protection Act 2018.
Personal information is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. We collect this information for a number of legitimate purposes including:
- Contractual obligations, e.g. the fulfilment of orders
- Legitimate interests, e.g. operational and commercial purposes
- Legal obligations, including information required to be collected for the public interest
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
If you are a resident of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (“UK”), or European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent
- Compliance with our legal obligations
- To protect your vital interests
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
If you are a resident of the UK or EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data. We may process personal data using software that incorporates automated-decision making, such as:
- Sage Accounting software applications
- 123insight software applications
- Other applications necessary to support key business operations.
Using Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We use Tawk to provide our live chat services. You can read more about how Tawk uses your Personal Information here: https://www.tawk.to/data-protection/gdpr-2.
- We use Zigpoll to collect your voluntary feedback, in order to improve the service we offer to you. You can read more about how Zigpoll uses your Personal Information here: https://www.zigpoll.com/terms-and-policies
- We use Google Analytics to collate information on visitors to our website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- We use FedEx to fulfill our orders placed both online and through other channels. You can read more about FedEx uses your Personal Information here: https://www.fedex.com/en-gb/privacy-policy.html.
- We may share your Personal Information with third parties necessary to our business operations, for example financial institutions such as banks or creditors. If you require any further information regarding these parties then please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details in the Contact section below.
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
The GDPR sets out the following rights applicable to data subjects:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
- he right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation)
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided below. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to exercise further rights in regards to your personal data, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
He-Man Dual Controls Ltd
Unit J, Centurion Business Park
Bitterne Park Road
+44 2380 226952
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
If you are not happy with our response to any concerns raised regarding how we handle and process your data, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. The ICO is the independent data protection authority covering the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
Our ICO Registration Number is ZA393096.
Last updated: 7 September 2022